"Established in 1851, Alpha Delta Pi is committed to sisterhood, values and ethics, high academic standards and social responsibility."
Alpha Delta Pi was founded on May 15th, 1851 in Macon, Georgia. Our founders were six incredible women who had a vision. It was for a society of women to be able to help one another succeed and grow together. The vision they had created a place where many women today call their home.
Alpha Epsilon chapter of Alpha Delta Pi was founded in 1915 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. During the Great Depression, our chapter unfortunately closed but was eventually recolonized in 1963. Alpha Epsilon is currently located on 17th and R St on campus, housing our extraordinary women during their time at UNL.
Focuses on the needs of the individual- personal enrichment, learning new skills and coping with personal problems
Focuses on chapters providing the scholastic support needed by their members, and on members upholding standards of Alpha Delta Pi
Focuses on learning to foster positive relationships in our members' lives
Focuses on helping out others within our community while also helping people across the national with the Ronald McDonald House Charities program